225g Yukon Magnum Bear Spray 1.72%

225g Yukon Magnum Bear Spray 1.72%

Regular price$59.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.

  • YUKON MAGNUM BEAR DETERRENT is your reliable companion for outdoor activities, whether it's hiking, camping, or working in the wilderness.

  • STRONGEST FORMULATION: Contains the strongest allowed formulation in Canada, featuring 1% pure capsaicin (the most potent ingredient) and major related capsaicinoids at 0.72%, resulting in a total strength of 1.72%.

  • EASY TO USE: Equipped with a press-style trigger and a safety clip for convenience. It sprays farther than other configurations, ensuring effective coverage.

  • DURABLE: Crafted from lightweight yet robust aluminum, designed to withstand outdoor adventures. Available in two sizes: 225g and 325g.

  • NON-TOXIC: The pepper-based formula delivers temporary and non-lethal effects, making it safe for the environment. It's also non-flammable and poses no long-term harm.

  • YUKON MAGNUM: Specifically designed for outdoor use, this bear deterrent is aimed at an aggressive bear's face to temporarily deter attacks. The pepper-based formula is harmless and has no lasting impact. It comes in a recyclable can for eco-conscious users.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like

Recently viewed